SHARE.mobile events happen in the context of teaming up with other venues and festivals to create a forum for large scale audio/visual jams.
With these forums we seek to encourage artistic expression and promote cooperation within communities. Modern society often pits us against each other, stifling expression and the realization of a healthy, sustainable existence. If people can express themselves loud and clear, a workable concensus is attainable. By going mobile we bring an example of this philosophy, played out to a new audience and that audience is participatory.
- Share.Camp - Budapest, Hungary - March, 2007
- Share.Mobile - Club Transmediale 2007 - Berlin - January, 2007
- Anyware - The Kitchen - April 15th 2004
- Share @ Club Transmediale 2004 - Berlin - February 2,3,4th 2004.
- Share @ PixelACHE - Montreal - June 6th 2003.
- Share @ eLECTRONIC xTRAVAGANZA - The Kitchen - New York - March 14,15th 2003
- Share @ Transfert Festival - Zoobizarre Bordeaux - Spring 2003